Thesis presents solution for the automatic shader program generation. Thesis described Material Editor an part of the ayuine2c project.
The publication is only available in Polish.
- Automatic shader generation for different rendering techniques: Forward Shading, Deferred Shading, Shadow Creation.
- Shader categorization: Material, Light, Terrain, Water shaders.
- Shader parametrization. Shader can have unlimited number of custom variables. Variables can be defined per-material or per-shader.
- Automatic level of detail.
- WYSWIG editor with live preview.
The main objective of this thesis is to show solution for the automatic shader program generation using the WYSIWYG methodology for, so called, Shading Editor.
The first chapter presents evolution of the real-time computer graphics. In the second chapter the theory basics related to this work are described. The third chapter describes A Shader Approach to rendering methods. Chapter Four presents Shading Editor and defines main algorithms used in the project, with the following chapter revealing project’s architectural information. The sixth chapter presents detailed test results. In the final chapter the entire project described in this thesis is summarized.